How To Buy Online
Please contact our sales / support department with ANY question that you may have: email@example.com or click here:
What do I need to order prescription glasses?
To make an online eyeglasses purchase you will need the following:
- Your recent eyeglasses prescription. Without this, we cannot make your prescription lenses. Your contact lens prescription will not do.
- Your eyeglasses frame measurements, or an old pair of eyeglasses and a ruler to measure with will help you to buy the perfect pair. simply measure to total width, from one temple to another and compare it to the metric on each one of our products.
- Your shipping address and billing address details.
A step-by-step guide
- Browse the website to find your favorite glasses.
- Use our Try-it-On virtual mirror feature to virtually try-on your desired frames.
- Once you’ve found your perfect frames, click the orange ‘Select Lens’ button on the right-hand side of the product page to start personalizing your eyeglasses.
- Enter your prescription details.
- Specify your desired lens type.
- Specify whether you want sunglasses tint and eye & lens protection.
- Take note of the purchase total.
- Click the ‘Checkout now’ button.
- Enter your shipping address and select your desired shipping method.
- Enter any gift voucher or coupon information you may have.
- Select your payment method and enter your details.
- Enter your desired billing address.
- Enter any additional comments or information about your order, then click ‘continue’ to confirm.
- View your confirmation and double-check all details to ensure that they are correct.
- Confirm this order once again and you will be directed to the ‘finished’ page.
- You can monitor the progress of your order by logging on to your online account to view its status. You may also contact our Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your prescription information was provided completely and accurately, you can expect to receive your new glasses within 14 business days (but usually it takes much less).
- If you entered your prescription details incorrectly, make sure you write down the order number and contact us within the hour of placing the order.
- If your frames happen to require an adjustment after you receive them, we suggest that you visit your local optical center. Most places will be happy to assist you free of charge.
- If you are unhappy with your frames and wish to return them, you must advise our customer service representatives within 30 days of receiving your eyeglasses. For more extensive details of the policy, please refer to our Shipping and Returns page .
Handy things to keep in mind
- Ensure that you not only have a correct, up-to-date prescription, but also that you input every detail correctly. A wrong decimal point or + or – symbol can make a huge difference to the accuracy of your lenses.
- If you want to see which frame types suit you in ‘real life’, you can always wander into your local optical store and try-on some frames without the intention of buying anything. They can’t force you to make a purchase. Plus, think of this as a way of regaining some of the money you ‘lost’ from buying expensive glasses from optical stores in the past.
- If you are still worried about your eyeglasses not suiting you, the best thing to do is research. The internet provides endless information about types of frames and what shapes, designs and colors suit certain people. It’s very likely that the more research you do prior to making your purchase, the happier you’ll be with the end result.